19 April 2011|
Compatibility of TRX Systems
All TRX collision avoidance systems (TRX-1090, TRX-1500, TRX-2000) come with two interfaces for connecting external display devices (CDTI). Each interface can be configured seperatly. To provide a maximum level of flexibiilty and compatibility, the following data protocolls are supported:
FLARM(R) protocoll, compatible to the following devices:
- V2, V3, V4 LED Displays
- FlymapL, FlymapXL & FlymapLD
- Moving Terrain MT Vision Ultra
- Peschges VP EFIS
- LX-8000 / LX-9000
- All not listed Flarm compatible display devices
GARMIN(R) TIS Protokoll (RS-232), compatible with :
- GARMIN GPS 396, 495, 496, 695, 696, AREA, G3X
- Dynon SkyView
- All not listed GARMIN(R) TIS compatible display devices
- The manner of indicating traffic and provding collision avoidance information is always under the responsibility of the display manufacturer.For detailed information, please contact your display manufacturer.
- In some cases, software upgrades of your display system may be required. Please contact the manufacturer of your display for further details.
- Connecting the TR-DVS to a TRX device is not possible at the moment.